Per 2016, RMID pindah ke RMID Discord (Invite link dihapus untuk mencegah spambot -Theo @ 2019). Posting sudah tidak bisa dilakukan lagi.
Mohon maaf atas ketidaknyamanannya dan mohon kerjasamanya.

Share | 

[English] One Piece:Indestructable

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down 
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-06, 02:50
Post[English] One Piece:Indestructable
OnePiece100 
OnePiece100

Level 5
Engine : RMVX
Skill : Masterful
Type : Writer

[English] One Piece:Indestructable Vide
Hi I Am Currently Working on a game called one piece:indestructable i will post screenshots And A Demo as soon as possible.

Characters:
Spoiler:

Story
Spoiler:

Then The Game Ends Then I Will Be Focusing On The Making Of One Piece:Indestructable 2 progress Will be Really Slow Because I Only Have 2 Spriters And 2 Writers So Dont Expect The Game To Be Finished So Quickly So Basicly I Also Need Spriters Mappers Etc Etc.

If Anyone Would Like To Join Me Pm Me Or Post On Topic

Engine RMVX

Terakhir diubah oleh OnePiece100 tanggal 2011-02-22, 00:34, total 8 kali diubah
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-06, 03:27
PostRe: [English] One Piece:Indestructable
NachtEinhorn 
Robot Gedek Galak
NachtEinhorn

Level 5
Engine : Multi-Engine User
Skill : Beginner
Type : Developer

Okay. first i guess you should re-arrang those words on paragraph. my poor eyes :cry:

please? :D
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-06, 03:37
OnePiece100 
OnePiece100

Level 5

Re Arranged
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-06, 05:16
Tamu 
Tamu
Anonymous

@onepiece100: Good Story !!! :thumbup:
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-06, 06:54
OnePiece100 
OnePiece100

Level 5

Thank You It Was A Bit Hard Making Story And I Tried To Make The ending As Best As I Can
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-06, 07:42
OnePiece100 
OnePiece100

Level 5

Edited Story: Story Still In Progress I Only Got The Ending And Beggining
Beggining Of Game:Luffy The Main Character Starts Of In A Small Village Luffy Walks Up And Enters A Area Of The Village and Sees A Castle Luffy Wants To Enter The Castle But It Seems That Someone Is Blocking The Door To Inside Of The Castle So Luffy Walks Up TO Him And Talks To Him And Then Says May I Enter The Guy Says No The Guard Sees The Sword That Luffy Has And Says May I Have The Sword If Yes I Will Let You Pass Then Luffy Says Ok here I DOnt need It anyway Then You Can Name The Char That Is Blocking The Door Then he Says I Will Watch Over You While Your In The Castle Luffy And The Guy Goes Upto The Toppest Floor And Then The King Calls Them To Do A Quest.

The Quest Is Finding The Lost Sword Of The King Then They Go On The Search For The Sword And Enters A Cave Where The Sword Is In And They See A Flying Green Creature Having The Sword So Then Luffy And The Guy Beats the Flying Thing Up Then Luffy Asks Him Would You Like To Join My Crew The Guy Says Why Should I uffy Says Because I Think Your Strong And I Need Strong people To Join My Crew Then He Says Some Stuff Then Yes They Return To The Kings Castle And Talks To The King And Says Here Is Your Sword Then Luffy Asks The King Do You Have A Ship We Could Borrow The King Says No But My Freind Can Drop You To the Nearest village Then The Freind Of The King Drops Luffy And The Guy In The Closest Village.

Then Luffy Sees Someone In Front of a dojo The Guy Doesnt Let Him Pass In The Dojo Because Zolo the Bounty Hunter Told Him Too Then Luffy Has To Does A Quest For Him Then He Let Him Enter Luffy beats Some People Up Inside Then Beats The Security Guard Of Zolo Then Luffy Sees Zolo Luffy And The Guy Whatever You Named Him Talks To Zolo And Fights Him Luffy Beats Him And Says Would You Like To Join Me Zolo Says Why Should I I Am A Bounty Hunter If there Was A Bounty on Your Head i Would Have Already killed You And Your Freind Too But If i Join You There Would Be A great Chance I Would Become The Greatest Swordman Etc Etc Then Zolo Body Guard Give Them Ride To A Island. The Beggining Is Still In Progress

Middle I Have Nothing Right Now For The Middle
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-06, 10:08
nasgor 
Senior
Senior
nasgor

Level 5
Engine : RM2k3
Skill : Skilled

basicly you need original chara or you can add Pandaman as ally or perhaps secret character
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Pandaman
Remember.. he very dangerous man

don't forget about [English] One Piece:Indestructable Crewsjollyroger

about the shank.. he should have story in your game.. not only as past story :D
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Shanks_Linguaccia[English] One Piece:Indestructable 021cover
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-06, 10:15
OnePiece100 
OnePiece100

Level 5

nah i decide pandaman not in but shanks will have a story and the story will be very long
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-06, 23:33
OnePiece100 
OnePiece100

Level 5

Edited Story
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-20, 23:31
OnePiece100 
OnePiece100

Level 5

Edited Story
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-21, 01:45
Zerysha 
Novice
Novice
Zerysha

Level 5
Skill : Very Beginner

tl;dr, but seems to be a good story. One thing you should reconsider in the future, just write brief story about your project, so you could attract people's interest, and hopefully a crew to help. Writing it all till the end will only create a huge spoiler and prevent them to play it since people already know the end of your story (at least in this forum).

Ah, and for your perusal, please use punctuation. Comma and period is the most important. As far as i can understand, OP:Indestructable's story really start from beginning (recruiting the whole crew members) and ends up fighting the marine (with interesting reversed version from manga). But two question for it:

1. Don't you think the story is (and will be) too long to tell?
2. You haven't made the middle part of story, which IS the story itself. How do you plan to make it interesting? You have a good intro and a pretty creative ending, but how would you connect it?

My comment on this:
Spoiler:

So, instead of focusing on spriter and mapper, maybe you'd like to finish your story first and calculate how long your game will be. That way, you'll find it easier to recruit mapper, spriter and else, since you already know what and where to begin.

Good luck, i'm putting high expectation on your project :D
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-21, 02:02
OnePiece100 
OnePiece100

Level 5

Thank You For Your Comment Zershya looks like i have to edit it too im thinking game should be about hmmm 6 or 8 hours not so sure and i guess ur right first focus on story then crew thx again :D
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-21, 02:03
OnePiece100 
OnePiece100

Level 5

Guess I Will make a brief for my other games and i will tell the story for this game like a book. i hope the game will be good and lots of people will play it
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-21, 03:57
Zerysha 
Novice
Novice
Zerysha

Level 5

Glad you response my comment positively. Well, just to remind you, please just edit your post instead of double posting. That way, you could avoid unnecessary post count (also, avoid your warning bar from being lowered in case of spam accussation).

Back to topic:
Just a little advice, when you think your game and story is a little bit too long, maybe you could consider split it into two or several chapter/parts. Think this as episodes. For example, let's say, you could split current OPI (if you don't mind i abbreviate that) into three episodes. Episode 1 (or game one, maybe you could rename it as One Piece Indestructable: The Beginning or such) story tells about luffy gathering his Mugiwara crew and fought couple low level pirates under 100.000.000 berry. In other words, begining parts from your project.

Then, move to episode 2 (or game 2, could rename it as One Piece Indestructable: Grand Line Spirits or such), which tells a story about Mugiwara's adventure on grandline. Fighting high level pirates over 100.000.000 berry, couple admirals and Navy's high rank officers and yadda yadda yadda. In other words, your middle part of project. Finally, the final episode or game 3, which tells about your ending parts also conclussion from your OPI project.

This way, you'll focus to one part at a time, from beginning, middle and final part, in such an effective and efficient method. You'll have a higher quality story and faster work time, since you only works at one chapter at a time. Also, you could gather players feedback for OPI from each chapter. You could learn what player want and flaws of your project. Those feedback will be useful when you move to next chapter, which (supposedly) be better because you know where and what to fix. So, your next chapter will be better than the previous.

Personally, this would be favorable, considering OPI is a large project and fatal flaws in that one whole project will lead to a huge dissapointment. In the other hand, when you split it into several parts, those flaws could be avoided, and you could attract more players to play OPI. Just a suggestion though, don't need to do it if you don't want to :D

P.S.: Please, pretty pretty please, use punctuation on your post (comma [ , ] and period [ . ]). I'm having a hard time reading your post without it
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-21, 08:58
OnePiece100 
OnePiece100

Level 5

ok i use punctuations from now on by the way i have also been thinking of making a OPI 2 the Last OPI in That At End Luffy Become Pirate King
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-22, 00:35
OnePiece100 
OnePiece100

Level 5

Edited Story :
They go to the next Island and they see a resturant Luffy and his crew goes inside the resturant a Cook comes Luffy orders something the Cook brings his food and luffy starts eating and his crew right at the minute luffy finished his food Saw Tooth Arlong came inside.

Saw Tooth Arlong ordered his crew to steal all the food the resturant has and treasure then the cook goes and attacks Saw tooth Arlong.

Saw Tooth Arlong defeats him then he walks out and orders his crew to get out of the resturant Luffy walks upto the cook and asks him whats your name he answeres my name is sanji then he sees Nami and flurts with her Luffy says to sanji I will go and beat Arlong for you then Luffy and his Crew walk to the door and sanji says i also want to go to.

They go to Saw Tooth Arlong and fight him and the rest of the crew fight the Crew of Saw Tooth Arlong after they defeated him they take all their treasure back and food and have a big party Luffy asks sanji too join his crew sanji says why luffy says he wants a good cook so sanji says yes then Zeff the owner of the resturant gives half the treasure to Luffy and food too Luffy Then goes with Sanji and his crew to the next island. : Added
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-24, 09:35
hyperkudit 
Pahlawan Super
hyperkudit

Level 5
Engine : RMXP
Type : Artist
Awards:

waiting for the screnie =))
if u have.. post here ok headbang
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-02-24, 09:54
OnePiece100 
OnePiece100

Level 5

i will post the screenshots as soon as possible :D
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty2011-03-10, 08:01
nasgor 
Senior
Senior
nasgor

Level 5
Engine : RM2k3
Skill : Skilled

I already done the ice (general outfit).. now I begin in ice using marine outfit
[English] One Piece:Indestructable Empty
Sponsored content 

[English] One Piece:Indestructable

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas